Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Reflection


Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Today I have had more meetings with my supervisor. From this meeting I have understood more about my design specifications. I also understand that in order to get a 4 for criteria C I need to have a couple of the minimum of 5 resource types. Aside from this, I have also modified some of my interview questions. Something that I don’t really understand is how much I need to explain for my Appendix 9 and 10 for the final product. I also do not really know my exact placement on the rubric for criteria A-D and may need to consult further for this. Aside from this, something that I do not know about yet is where I will get some of my materials for creating sand animation, and I still need to find out the details or outline of the stories from the different countries as well as select the stories that I will create a sand animation for.

No comments:

Post a Comment