Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Today, I had a meeting again with Ibu
Lisa, my supervisor. After this meeting, 3 things I understand is the task
specific rubric for Criteria D. I also understand how much of the information
we need to verify and where the verification takes place. One other thing that
I understand is that we can start getting the tools and materials for our
project now, though we are still in the research state. Two things that I am
not sure about is what I can use to verify the information that I get from my
target audience, and who or what type of reference can verify the information
that I have on the hand movements that are applied in sand animation. One thing
that I don’t know about yet is if the information that I have to this point is
enough, and how many references of the same source type that I need to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment