Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Interview Format


Objective
The objective of this interview is to get input and knowledge from people who are experienced with sand animation, as a first hand resource.

Dear, _______ my name is Amanda Eliora and I am a student at Sekolah Pelita Harapan, Sentul City in Indonesia. My school follows the IB program (International Baccalaureate). In grade 10, IB students are required to create a Personal Project about any chosen topic. For my Personal Project, I am creating my project around the topic of sand art or sand animation in the form of videos or movies. One of the requirements of the project is to have various resources for information. So far, most of my information uses the Internet as a resource. I would be helpful to me if I got first hand knowledge and I understand that you are someone experienced with sand animation. If it possible, I would be very grateful if you could help me by answering the following questions.
1.     What is the difficulty of working with sand animation?
2.     What is the strength and weakness of working with sand animation?
3.     What do you have to be cautious about when working with sand animation?
4.     How did you learn the techniques and different hand movements used in sand animation?
5.     What are important things to note from your experience?
6.     What tips would you give for someone who is just learning how to work with sand animation?
7.     How do you incorporate given themes into your work?
8.     How do you keep the product interesting?
Thank you very much for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Amanda Eliora

No comments:

Post a Comment