Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reflection


Tuesday, October 2, 2012
After finalizing and signing my contract as well as finalizing my Appendix 8-10 and Criteria A-D Self Reflection, these are the things that I now understand. One of the three things that I understand well are the specifics of my project based on the contract including the finalized goal, AOI, inquiry question, research questions, design specifications and project timeline. Something else that I understand well is how I will apply the information that I get from my research in creating my product and how to refer back to the information in creating my design for my sand animation and creating the sand animation itself. Aside from this, I also understand that now I need to start gathering the tools and materials that I need, so that I can practice the sand animation technique and start creating the design for it. Something that I am not sure about is how to find out if I have met the design specification: I will apply a minimum of 10 of the hand movements that I have recorded in my research. I am also not sure about how I will present my product to my target audience before I get them to fill in my survey in order to evaluate my product. One thing that I know nothing about is when I will be done with the design and practice part of creating my product, before focusing on the actual creation of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment