Friday, August 3, 2012

Reflection


Friday, August 3, 2012
Today, we had a meeting with the PP Coordinators, Ibu Stella and Ibu Lisa during homeroom time to discuss Appendix 10. Three things that I understand well now or are sure about is the topic that my project is about (sand animation), the format that should be used in posting research once it has been organized into the appendixes, I also understand how the appendixes are used in our final report. Two things I am not sure about yet are applying the specifications of the criterion used to grade us and I am also unsure about who my target audience will be (linking with this I am not sure about the content of my sand animation product). One thing I am still confused about is when we will be given the other remaining appendixes and their precise due dates, which will help me in further planning out my time in creating my PP (right now the submission time table that Ibu Lisa has sent us does not give the smaller due dates such as the due dates for the appendixes).

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,

    For the deadlines, Please check:
    1. Appendix 2. (I gave you during the Induction time)
    2. MYP Website on Help and Supports
    3. MYP Website on Submission Table.

    ReplyDelete