Friday, May 11, 2012
Today
was the third day of our induction into personal project. We continued to talk
about creating a goal, picking an AOI to go along with it, as well as began to
create inquiry questions, product specifications and planning to accomplish the
project. Three things that I understand well now are the specific product that
I want to create. I also now know about the general timeline that has been
given for us to finish different parts of the project, so that I can plan
roughly. Something else that I know is roughly the inquiry question that will
guide me throughout the project. Two things that I am not sure about is first,
the AOI that fits best with my topic and how it fits to the AOI charts. Second,
I am not sure about the media that I will use to present my product. Something
that I have no idea about yet is the exact resources that I will use to find information
(as there is a minimum number of types of sources) so that I have the minimum
number of resources.
No comments:
Post a Comment